FIRE AND BURN INJURY LAWYER LOS ANGELES
IF YOU HAVE BEEN HURT
WE CAN HELP!
Fire and Burn Injuries cause prolonging physical and mental pain that is quite hard to bear. It can lead to the disfiguring of the skin and affect bodily functions. Such fire injuries can damage hair follicles, skin elasticity, sweat glands, and troubles while breathing.
Later, victims may have to face discrimination once treated based on physical beauty. Life becomes challenging after facing such catastrophe and it becomes difficult for the survivor to live a normal life.
What causes Fire and Burn Injuries
Most of such disasters take place at the workplace or home. It includes-
- Negligence while cooking food in kitchens, hotels, or restaurants
- Using lighters while smoking cigarettes
- Improper electrical wiring
- Use of perilous chemicals at home
- Flammable home furnishings and clothing
- Lack of safety precautions, when needed
Severe Burns can cause lifetime injuries
Victims may have to live with permanent scars and disabilities. Such life-long trauma will also leave a huge impact on their day to day activities that somehow affect their morale. They have to struggle in many ways-
- Muscle Damage
- Lung Damage
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Loss of mobility
What steps should be taken after facing a Burn Injury
Small or minor burn injuries are not taken into consideration. For disastrous burns, the best thing is to file a claim to recover for your major loss. It is imperative taking the below-mentioned steps –
- Notify the concerned about your burn injury and keep a record
- For immediate medical treatment, go to a hospital and take the required medical care.
- Register your case with a burn injury lawyer for a fair settlement
The most significant decision that you can make is to choose an attorney to help you to compensate for your loss. A Burn Injury Lawyer will help you recover a fair settlement from the insurance company after a proper evaluation.
Los Angeles Lawyer Co Law Firm has vast experience in handling complex Fire and Burn Injury cases based in Los Angeles, California. Give us a call to meet your needs accurately.