MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
IF YOU HAVE BEEN HURT
WE CAN HELP!
California is notorious for showing negligence towards following the traffic rules. Two-wheelers such as motorcycles and cycles have little protection on the roads and highways. When they collide with other vehicles, it results in severe damages and injuries. It may leave riders with a permanent disability such as paralysis, amputees, and traumatic brain injuries that are almost impossible to recover from.
Los Angeles Lawyer Co law firm helps the motorcycle injury victims to fight for their rights and receive fair compensation. It is better to have an advocate by your side to compensate for your economic and non-economic losses.
Key reasons behind Motorcycle accidents
- Young riders who are inexperienced
- Reckless Driving
- Drunk Riders
- Distractions (Having a phone call, texting, etc.)
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Disobeying traffic rules
- Lane Splitting
- Adverse weather and highway/road conditions
- Discarding the use of safety equipment
Why choose us
To pursue your case in a hassle-free manner, our assigned attorney can help you-
- Our work portfolio with a proven success track record
- Passion and commitment towards work has helped us gain a reputation in Los Angeles
- We are well-versed with the complex laws to cover motorcycle accident claims
- We take care of every aspect from accident based investigations to civil trials
- Payments are not accepted until we win your case. We assure our clients’ satisfaction when it comes to claiming for fair compensation
What is Lane-Splitting Law in California?
There is a high risk of getting injured when it comes to Lane-Splitting. Let’s throw light on Lane-Splitting law-
- The riders are restricted to lane-split if traffic is moving ahead with the speed of more than 50 miles per hour
- Don’t exceed your vehicle speed by more than 15 mph
- Have a look at your surrounding vehicles before changing the lane
- Never forget to wear a safety helmet while on roads.
For a confidential evaluation of your case, contact one of our experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers to combat for your legal needs. We make sure that you are compensated fairly for your loss.